If you receive an error after attempting to submit a payment, please do not try again. For help, please contact the department that is handling your class:
Clubs, Field Trips, Parking Passes, Yearbooks, etc: Please call your individual school
Summer School email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Graduation Classes: 248-726-3044
Athletics please call: 248-726-3138
Enrichment please call: 248-726-3165
NEW REGISTRANT DIRECTIONS
- You will need to select "LOGIN/CREATE ACCOUNT" on the top left of this page.
- Click the "Create A New Profile" button.
- Select "Create a New Household Profile" Do not select student profile. Then click the "Create Profile" button.
- Put in the head of household's information on this screen. Do not put any child's information in at this time.
- Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page after you've filled in all necessary fields.
- Click the "Add Adult Member to Household" or the "Add Youth Member to Household" button to add all family members.
- Be sure to click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page for each family member.
- After you've added all family members, you can then begin to register for classes.
This site is able to accept the following credit/debit cards for payment: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or VISA. Please have your card ready to register and pay for the classes or items you have selected.
To pay for any school related activities or Athletics you would have to contact that department for payment information and where they would want the checks sent.
Any applicable Discounts for school activities will be input and calculated in the cart as you check out. All discounts requested for counselor referral or free/reduced meal qualification will be verified.
Discounts, if available for Enrichment classes, can only be applied if you call to sign up at 248-726-3165 or come in person to the Administration Center. We do not have discounts for free/reduced lunch participants, we have scholarships that may be offered instead. Seniors age 60 and older will receive discounts on Lap Swim cards, Computer and Language classes only.
To pay by cash or check for Enrichment Classes:
- To pay with cash (has to be exact cash only) you would need to come to the Administration Center.
- If paying for Enrichment only classes (BASES, Intramural, Swim, etc.) by check you will need to send your check and registration form to Rochester Community Schools, Enrichment Department, 501 W. University Drive, Rochester, MI 48307; or come to the Administration Center Enrichment department. CHECKS NEED TO BE MADE OUT TO ROCHESTER COMMUNITY SCHOOLS